We currently have an opening for a full-time, jewelry finisher/assembler.
This is great opportunity to join the jewelry industry.The selected candidate will join our team to provide support to our ever growing business. They will be working closely with different departments and would be required to assist with them when necessary.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Metal polishing.
• Product coating.
• Material finishing.
• Product assembly.
• General housekeeping.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Prioritize effectively, and possess a strong attention to detail.
• Work independently and as a team.
• Able to analyze processes and implement innovative ideas to increase efficiency.
• Adapt to the ever-changing requirements of a small business.
• Drug and background check required.
Email Cover Letter and Resume.
Must be available to work Mon.-Fri. 7:30am to 4:00pm.
Unfortunately we are not able to provide health benefits at this time.
Salary: Below 30K
Experience: Entry Level
Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Primary Industry: Manufacturing / Industrial / Mining
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com