Missed Lynhurst's Pajama Bunny Hop last weekend? Out of time to set up your own egg hunt? Try some of these Minneapolis Easter Egg hunts on for size:
- : April 7, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at .
- Spring Egg Hunt: April 21, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at .
- The Great Egg Crawl: April 7, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Family day of fun starting at Sibley Rec Center with a brunch ($4 for 13 years and older, $3 for 13 years and younger), games, activities and egg hunt. Event moves on to Corcoran and Powderhorn for more games, activities, egg hunts, lunch and prizes.
- The Minne-Hop-Hop Egg Hunt: April 7, 10:30 a.m. to noon. Moonwalks, animals, crafts, face painting, pictures with the bunny (bring your camera) egg hunt and snack. $2/person.
Lastly, if you feel like traveling:
- Victorian Egg Roll: April 7, 11:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. at The Landing in Shakopee. Make your own miniature basket and decorate a wooden egg. Activities include an egg spoon race, bunny hop relay and an authentic egg roll. Join in some playtime with old-fashioned toys and games, and explore the banks of the Minnesota River valley. Refreshments served in the Town Hall. Enter park through west entrance. Reservations required.
- Minneapolis, Kansas, is having their annual Easter Egg Hunt this Sunday at 2 p.m. in the city's park. The event is sponsored by the Good Samaritans organization of Minneapolis.