Tuesday, April 2
A 57-year-old Bonne Terre man was arrested DWI after a traffic stop at Interstate 55 and Church Road. He had a blood alcohol content of .123 percent. He was booked, processed and later released to a sober driver.
Wednesday, April 3
An officer on traffic stop at Interstate 55 and Highway 141 arrested a 20-year-old St. Louis man after he was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. He was issued a summons and released at the scene.
Friday, April 5
- Officers responded to a home on Crosswinds in reference to a loud party. Police took seven juveniles into custody for possession of alcohol. Several others fled the scene when officers arrived. The homeowner, a 55-year-old Arnold woman, was issued a summons for contributing to the delinquency of minors. Police later found a 17-year-old Imperial man who ran from officers at the scene after he was stopped for a traffic violation. He was arrested for possession of alcohol and was also wanted on outstanding warrants from the St Louis County Police Department. Three passengers in the vehicle, a 19-year-old Imperial man and two juveniles, were also arrested for possession of alcohol. The nine juveniles were released to parents. The two men were released on summons.
Saturday, April 6
- Officers responded to Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave. for an arrest attempt. They made contact with a 33-year-old Imperial man had felony warrants out of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department. He was also in possession of meth, drug paraphernalia and oxycodone. He was taken into custody, released pending arrest warrants for the Arnold crimes and then held for the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department.
- A 52-year-old Arnold man was arrested for DWI after a traffic stop at Jeffco Boulevard and Fox Point. He refused to take a breath test. He was later released to a sober driver.
- A 36-year-old Valle Mines man was arrested for traffic violations after being stopped at Vogel and West Outer roads. A passenger in the vehicle, a 26-year-old Bonne Terre woman, also was arrested for possession of marijuana, meth and drug paraphernalia. She also had warrants out for her arrest from the St. Louis County Police Department. The man was released on the traffic tickets, and the woman was held released pending arrest warrants and held for St. Louis County police.
See other DWI- and drug-related reports on Patch:
- Arnold Man Arrested for Drugs After Throwing Beer Bottles at Car
- Walmart Shoplifter Busted for Heroin Possession