Friday, Dec. 28
- An employee at Verizon Wireless at 872 Arnold Commons told police someone stole an air card from a computer that was on display.
- An officer on traffic stop at Highway 141 and Interstate 55 arrested a 29-year-old Arnold man for DWI. He refused to submit a breath sample. He was booked and released on summons to a sober driver.
Saturday, Dec. 29
Loss prevention officers at Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave. told police a man who was trespassing was preparing to steal merchandise. Police arrested the 49-year-old Des Arc, MO, man, who was later released on summons.
Sunday, Dec. 30
- The owner of Lily’s Nails & Spa at 7 Arnold Park Mall reported that someone pried open the back door of the business and stole money and other items of value.
- A victim told police that a wallet with several credit cards and cash was stolen from a locked locker at the Arnold Recreation Complex.
- An officer on a traffic stop at Michigan Avenue and Church Road arrested a 42-year-old Arnold man for driving on a suspended license. He was also wanted on an outstanding warrant out of St. Louis County. After processing, he posted bond.