Who Got Lucky in the Missouri Lottery in Arnold, Barnhart and Imperial?
Check this list of local winners who won in the Missouri Lottery in May.
In May, more than $8.9 million in Missouri Lottery prizes were awarded to players across the state,
according to a news release
. Residents in Arnold and Barnhart received slightly more than $40,000 in winnings.
- Joel Beaman, $5,649 Club Keno
- Jennifer Brevard, $5,040 Club Keno
- Troy Mathis, $1,314 CLub Keno
- Tim Abeln, $1,000 Scratchers
- Robert Bruggeman, $1,000 Scratchers
- Justin Crossland, $1,000 Scratchers
- Michael Neels, $1,000 Scratchers
- Carol Nerl, $1,000 Scratchers
- David Puhi, $10,000 Scratchers
- Nancy Puhi, $10,000 Scratchers
- Michael Sapp, $3,254 Club Keno