The president of in has responded to attention surrounding the in a video statement.
"The staff at St. Mary’s has heard the outrage being expressed about this tragic event," President Kate Becker tells viewers. "As a mission-driven organization, we strive every day to serve people who come to us with needs that we as a community have too long neglected. Like you, we search for answers."
Watch the complete video by clicking the play button or read the complete print statement.
More about Anna Brown on Patch:
- Jail Death in Richmond Heights: City Attorney Talks Police Protocol
- Anna Brown Petition Gathers Thousands of Names After Jail Death in Richmond Heights
- Anna Brown Death Draws Criticism from Ex-Homeland Security Official
- Anna Brown's Death: No Protocol Review Planned, Attorney Says
- Anna Brown's Jail Death Draws Reactions on Facebook, Twitter