Books, parties, sweet treats and even a trip around the world. They all are in store in Creve Coeur and nearby.
- Where/When: Make sure the children have their naps and head over to the main branch of the . Friday, 7 p.m.
- Why Go: Author Laura Numeroff wrote the best-seller, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. Now Numeroff asks: "Can Ponyella show Princess Penelope her fabulous leaps and jumps before her fairy god-mare’s magic wears off?"
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: . Saturday, 2 p.m.
- Why Go: First, it's Elmo. Second, there will be treats, games, activities, stories and more. Your kids will thank you.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: Saturday, 5 to 10 p.m.
- Why Go: This one's for the kids. Parents can drop the children off and share some quality grown-up time. Activities for kids at "the J" include swimming, the jGame Zone, making delicious snacks, crafts, movies, eating dinner with friends and more.
- Pricing: Free. Call for more information: 314-442-3431
- Where/When: . Sunday, Noon to 5 p.m.
- Why Go: You and your family can span the globe, just a few minutes from home. Explore the world through food, art, music and dance.
- Pricing: Admission and entertainment are free. Food available for purchase.
- Where/When: Missouri Botanical Garden, Ridgway Visitor Center. Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Why Go: Feast your eyes on beautiful and delectable cakes and cookies, all under one roof!
- Pricing: Free to members. $4 admission for residents of St. Louis City and St. Louis County. For non-residents $8.
Look for the Creve Coeur Patch Get Out Planner on Thursday! It's designed to help grownups plan weekend fun.