Monday, Sept. 3
- At 11:43 a.m., the manager of a consignment store in the 10000 block of Manchester Road reported the theft of her cellular phone by an unknown male who distracted her by asking questions about possible employment. The male fled the area on a bicycle eastbound on Manchester Road and was last seen near the Maplewood Metrolink Station.
- At 2:14 p.m., a resident of the 100 block of Algonquin Estates Road reported vandalism to his landscape lighting sometime overnight.
Tuesday, Sept. 4
Thursday, Sept. 6
- At 12:36 p.m., police were alerted to a possible scam on Craigslist. An ad posted by an unknown person wishing to rent a home in the 1000 block of Kirkham was determined to be a scam. Police alerted Craigslist which removed the advertisement.
Friday, Sept. 7
- At 8:57 a.m., police are investigating an auto accident wherein a vehicle sideswiped a parked vehicle in the 700 block of Hawbrook Road and left the scene. The accident occurred sometime between 7:10-7:50 a.m. Sept. 7.
- Police are investigating an auto accident wherein a 2008-2009 Infiniti SUV, tan in color, struck a blue Toyota Tacoma pick up truck in the intersection of Manchester and Sappington roads and left the scene at 7:24 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 8
- At 11:53 a.m., police responded to a complaint of door-to-door solicitors in the area of Glenvista Place and Chain Ridge Road. The solicitor was peddling magazine sales for Dedicated to Success and was advised to cease until a proper permit was obtained.
Sunday, Sept. 9
- At 11:01 a.m., a 33-year-old Florissant man was arrested in the 9900 block of Manchester Road and charged in Municipal Court with Driving with Expired License Plates and as a Fugitive of the Hazelwood Police Department. He was released on bond.