To honor of National Burger Month in May, Patch has put together a list of local spots to celebrate in O'Fallon.
- Daddy Rays: The family-owned establishment features a three-pound patty they say is “a barbecued burger, without being smothered in barbecue sauce.” Or you can try one of the burgers on their _ specialty menu._
- Ethyl's Smokehouse & Saloon: _Try one of Ethyl's four famous burgers with cheese, mushrooms or bacon and cheese.
- B Halls Family Grill: Home of the Big Al, with hot pepper cheese, jalapanos and bacon and the Thousand Dollar burger with 1,000 Island dressing, the Shroom Burger and many more.
- Cappuccino's Restaurant: If you're looking for a new twist on the classic burger, try the Night Cap, an 8 ounce burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches or the Blue Burger, topped with blue cheese.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers: Whether you like your burger topped with chili or teriyaki sauce and grilled pineapple--everyone should be able to find something on the menu to fit their cravings.
And that's just to name a few! Where's your favorite burger restaurant in O'Fallon? Add it to the list in the comment section below!