As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday, June 1 at 6 and 7:30 p.m. at , 1600 Feise Rd, Dardenne Prairie.
- What? Fam Jam is a series designed to bring parents and kids together for an evening of music and learning. This free event allows families to engage in a live production mixed with music, drama, comedy and a look at the the Bible. This month’s lesson is “Trust: putting your confidence in someone you can depend on.”
- When/Where? Friday, June 1 at 7 p.m. at , 217 S Main St, O Fallon.
- What? Enjoy food and drinks while hearing the acoustic sounds of local musicians Kevin DeSain, Ann Stoverink and Steve Hagler.
- When/Where? Friday, June 1 at 6:30 p.m. at , 318 S Duchesne Dr., St. Charles.
- What? This free event offers a place for middle school age kids to hang out and have fun with friends. Kids can play games, watch a movie and enjoy free snacks.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday at , 218 N Main St., St Charles.
- What? Kim Carr shares her love and knowledge of animals in this local photo display. With a degree in Animal Science, and over 20 years of farming experience, her photography reflects her everyday life with a focus on the animals. The exhibit continues through June 28. Framations is open Tues - Sat 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sunday 12-5 p.m.
- When/Where? Saturday, June 2 at 6 p.m. at 3333 Rue Royale Ste 2, St. Charles.
- What? Miles Against Melanoma invites you to attend the second annual family 6.2k run/walk and kids marathon. Kids race starts at 6 p.m. and the 6.2k begins at 7 p.m. Cost is $20. Click _ here_ to register.
- When/Where? Saturday, June 2 at 9:30 a.m. at 40 Ohmes Rd., St. Peters.
- What? Soccer Shots will teach a class to young soccer players at the Woodlands Sports Complex. The cost of the event is free, but donations are encouraged and will go to a national fund to build an all-weather soccer field in an under-privileged area.
- When/Where? Saturday, June 2 at 9 a.m. at 3729 New Town Blvd., St. Charles.
- What? PALS is having a Pet Adoption Day and a Dog Wash at "The Groomin Room" at 3729 New Town Blvd. For a $25 donation, you can have your Dog washed and pampered.
- When/Where? Sunday, June 3 at 8 a.m. at , 1000 Lakeside Park Drive, St. Peters.
- What? The Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital sponsors this five mile run/walk to celebrate National Cancer Survivor's Day. Cost is $25-$30 per person. Enjoy snacks, drinks and an awards ceremony at 9:30 a.m.
- When/Where? Sunday, June 3 at 9 a.m. at , 2349 W Pearce Blvd., in Wentzville.
- When? Faith Christian Family Church has been in Warren County is celebrating opening its second home in Wentzville. This event will feature family fun including, bounce houses, face painting, food, caricature drawings and horse rides.
- When/Where? Saturday-Sunday at 11 a.m. at
1 Wharf St., in Lake Saint Louis.
- What? The Lake Saint Louis Sailing and Paddling Club hosts this 15th annual boat show. Several St. Louis area dealers will dislplay the latest in kayaks, standup paddleboards, sailboats, runabouts, pontoons, competition ski boats, docks, boat lifts and more. Many boats will be in the water and available for test drives. Members of Lake Saint Louis’ Good Samaritan Pleasure Boating Club will also be on hand to provide free boat rides on beautiful Lake Saint Louis.
Local Garage/Yard Sales:
- When/Where? Friday-Saturday at 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 139 Cole Blvd., St. Charles.
- When/Where?, 601 N 4th St., St. Charles on Saturday, June 2, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Proceeds will benefit Mini Vinnies Operation Backpack.