As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday, March 2 at 6:30 p.m. at , 31 Saint Dominic Dr. in O Fallon.
- What? The St. Dominic Performing Arts Lovers (PALs) is hosting their annual Teen Trivia Night for sixth through eighth grade students. Cost is $10 per person for up to a table of eight. Pizza, soda and water are provided. Register your team by contacting Shelley Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When/Where? Friday, March 2 at 6:30 p.m. _ 1163 Tom Ginnever Ave, in O Fallon.
- What? All proceeds benefit Fort Zumwalt North's Graduation Night Celebration. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Players will participate in eight rounds of questions Cost is $120 for a table of up to eight players. Soda, beer and cash bar are provided, no outside beverages allowed. This is an an adult only event. Guests may bring their own snacks and enjoy attendance prizes, 50/50 drawings, basket raffle, silent auction, dead or alive and heads or tails. A cash prize is awarded to the first place table. Contact Cathy Farrar at 636-541-2456 or email@example.com for more information.
- When/Where? Friday, March 2 at 10 a.m. at the _, at 100 Cognac Court in Lake Saint Louis.
- What? Hang out with other local moms and their kids with the Lake St. Louis Mothers Club. Playgroup offers opportunities to teach kids how to play and share. To join, contact Andrea Crislip at 314.479.0306 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out the weekly Playgroup theme, visit the _ website_.
- When/Where? Friday, March 2 at 6 p.m. at _, 1600 Feise Rd. in Dardenne Prairie.
- What? This free event is designed to allow parents and children to take a look at the Bible through a live musical production. This month’s lesson is “Personalize Scripture: Using the Bible to guide your thoughts.”
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday at _, 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Dr. in Cottleville.
- What? The Center Stage Theatre of presents “Harvey,” Feb. 29-March 4 in the Donald D. Shook Fine Arts Building theater on the SCC campus.Tickets are $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and college students with ID. Show begins at 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and at 2 p.m. on Sunday.
- When/Where? All day Friday-Saturday at _, 612 Blumhoff Ave. in Wentzville.
- What? Do your kids love to read? Check out the book fair this weekend, and help them fill your shelves at home.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 3 at 7 p.m. at the Foundry Art Centre, _ 520 N Main Ctr. in St. Charles.
- What? The St. Charles County Symphony Orchestra performance includes Dvorak #5 and other symphony favorites. Admission is free.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 3 at 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at _
200 S Main St. in St. Charles.
What? Missouri State Parks are holding a Bird House Build-a-Thon on March 3 from 10am -2pm. Kits are provided for this free event.The bird houses will be donated to Joplin, MO to help rebuild their bird population.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 3 at 10:30 a.m. at _, 5275 Quail Ridge Pkwy. in Wentzville.
- What? Show off your washer skills this weekend and you could win a cash prize. Cost is $25 per team and you can sign up at the tournament, which is held at the National Horseshoe Pitcher's Association Hall of Fame building inside Qail Ridge Park in Wentzville. Participants must be at least 18 years old and teams are guaranteed at least two games. For more information, call Bekin Youngblood at 636-949-7535.