Unlike other election, every vote mattered in our for best barbecue spot in St. Charles County.
St. Peters-based took home the top prize by just one vote, narrowly edging out Q-Licious BBQ in Wentzville.
Here's how the voting broke down:
- —St. Peters: 65 votes (41 percent)
- —St. Peters: 19 votes (12 percent)
- —St. Charles: 4 votes (2 percent)
- Q-Licious BBQ —Wentzville: 64 votes (41 percent)
- —O'Fallon: 3 votes (1 percent)
Thanks to everyone who voted and who nominated.
Disagree with the votes? Got something to say about the winner? Let us know below.
Check back on Monday for next week's Readers' Choice!