Blotter: Stolen Vehicle Recovered, Vacuum Taken from Home Store
Sunset Hills police reports on law enforcement and crime activity from Sept. 19-23.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from the West Commuter Lot around 12:52 p.m. on Sept. 22. Police said they were able to recover the vehicle.
- Some stole an employee’s purse from Party City, 10790 Sunset Hills Plaza, around 3:18 p.m. on Sept. 22.
- A Friendship Village resident’s jewelry, valued at $1,300, was taken on Sept. 21.
- A customer left without paying at Denny’s, 10575 Watson Rd., Sept. 23 at 7:11 a.m.
- A customer drove off without paying at Philips 66, 10743 Watson Rd., around 7:18 a.m. on Sept. 23.
- A theft was reported at Holiday Inn/Viking, 10709 Watson Rd., around 8:39 a.m. on Sept. 23.
- A vacuum valued at $200 was taken from Bed, Bath & Beyond, 10770 Sunset Hills Plaza, around 3:43 p.m. on Sept. 23.
- A customer left without paying at Fuddrucker’s, 10752 Sunset Hills Plaza, around 5:23 p.m. on Sept. 23.
- A theft was reported at Days Inn, 3654 Lindbergh Blvd., around 2:54 p.m. on Sept. 21.
- Stereo speakers were taken from a car parked in the West Commuter lot around 1:28 a.m. on Sept. 21.
- Sept. 22: 12600 block of Bradford Woods, 5:15 p.m.
- Sept. 23: Econo Lodge, 3730 Lindbergh Blvd., 9:57 a.m.
- Sept. 23: Philips 66, 4466 Lindbergh Blvd. The suspect was gone on arrival, according to police reports.
- Sept. 22: 10800 block of Leebur, 10:06 p.m.
- Sept. 22: Phillips 66, 4466 Lindbergh Blvd., 6:34 a.m.
- Sept. 23: 12700 block of Zachary’s Ridge, 8:26 p.m.
- Sept. 23: 11800 block of Cragfort, 5:46 p.m. The suspect as gone on arrival, according to police reports.
- Sept 23: 10200 block of East Watson Road, 8:44 a.m.
- Sept. 23: 3900 block of Courtyard Circle, 3:22 a.m.