Blotter: Vehicle Stolen from Commuter Lot
Sunset Hills Police Department reports on criminal activity and law enforcement, Oct. 2-4.
- A vehicle valued at $5,000 was stolen from the East Commuter lot around 3:33 p.m. on Oct. 3. The vehicle has not yet been recovered, according to police. It is the second vehicle stolen within the past month. A vehicle taken from the West Commuter lot on Sept. 22 was recovered by Sunset Hills police.
- Oct. 4: A theft was reported at Old Navy, 10940 Sunset Hills Plz., around 3:21 p.m.
- Oct. 4: A cellphone valued at $600 was reported stolen at South County Technical School, 12721 West Watson Rd., around 6:27 p.m.
Driving while intoxicated
- Oct. 3: Highway 30 eastbound at Kennerly, 2:21 p.m.
- Oct. 4: near City Hall, 7:05 p.m.
- Oct. 3: 10200 block of Julius Northway, 11:12 p.m.
- Oct. 4: 9200 block of Saddlebrook, 8:13 p.m.