Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sunday, Oct. 7 to Tuesday, Oct. 9.
- An officer stopped a vehicle near I-70 and Hwy. A at 2:12 a.m. and arrested the 22-year-old driver for driving while revoked.
- At 11:45 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the police station lobby to investigate a dog that was running at large and had attacked a dog being walked by its owner.
- A domestic incident involving a juvenile was reported at 7:15 p.m. on Oakley Lane.
- At 12:34 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 10th block of Cannes Court in reference to a verbal domestic dispute.
- Officers responded to Fairways Drive at 6:25 a.m. for a report of a theft from an unlocked motor vehicle. Prescription medication and $80 in cash was stolen from the vehicle while it was parked and unattended. Another vehicle that had been left unlocked had been tampered with, but nothing had been stolen.
- An officer made a traffic stop at 7:13 a.m. near the 2200 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. A 30-year-old male passenger was arrested for an active warrant for failure to appear in court out of St. Charles County Department of Corrections.
- An officer responed to the police station lobby at 10:04 a.m. in reference to a 25-year-old female wanting to turn herself in on an active warrant for stealing. The female was arrested.
- A 34-year-old female was arrested at 10:48 on Civic Center Drive for an active warrant for failure to appear on traffic offenses.
- Officers responded to Lafayette Drive near Monfort Court at 2:24 p.m. to check the well-being of a 90-year-old female walking on the street. The woman was transported to the hospital for a mental health evaluation.
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:59 p.m.
- An officer responded to the North Commuter Lot near I-70 and Lake Saint Louis at 10:03 p.m. in reference to a possible stolen vehicle.
- An officer was dispatched to the 800 block of Edgewood Drive at 1:47 a.m. in reference to a suspicious circumstances call. The subject was located and extremely intoxicated, and he threatened to harm himself. The subject was taken to the hospital for psychological evaluation.
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Windsurfer Court at 7:02 a.m.
- At 8:02 p.m., an officer investigated a suspicious vehicle on Sherwood Court and arrested a 22-year-old male occupant for an active warrant out of the St. Louis County Police Department.
- At 12:38 p.m., an officer investigated a motor vehicle crash involving two vehicles on Hawk Ridge Trail near Hwy. N. No injuries were reported.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop for an expired license plats on westbound I-64 near Post Road at 1:23 p.m. The 31-year-old male driver was arrested on an active warrant for property damage through Wentzville Police Department.
- At 2:21 p.m., an officer responded to the station for a report of lost property—a wallet and contents. All of the property was located on a later date.
- At 3:03 p.m., an officer responded to Windsail Court for a report of a license plate being stolen from a trailer.
- Officers responded to Hawk Ridge Trail at Spring Borough Drive at 4:09 p.m. for a motor vehicle crash involving three vehicles. Two of the vehicles were towed from the scene, and the third was driven from the scene. A minor back injury was reported.
- At 4:07 p.m., a two-vehicle accident was reported on a parking lot near the 11000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway. No injuries were reported.
- At 9:17 p.m., a juvenile was involved in a shoplifting report on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- At 11:38 p.m., an officer responded to St. Charles County Department of Corrections to take custody of Damarco Allah on a warrant out of Lake Saint Louis.