Joe Smith's thoughtful Next Generation column is a favorite of many of our Wentzvile Patch readers. A few of his pieces have even gone viral!
Let's take a look back at some of his most popular columns. Click on any title to see the entire story.
- —I’d like to give you future boyfriends out there some advice: just go ahead and date someone else. It will probably be easier on both of us.
- — Your kid's no Michael Jordan, so stop pushing so hard.
- — One father's advice about teaching your son about sexuality.
- — Think back to how this little bundle of joy rocked your world with a step or word. Take yourself to a place when you wondered how you could have been so blessed with such an amazing child.
- — Columnist Joe Smith describes his teeter-totter emotions while watching a family member graduate from boot camp.
What topics would you like to see Joe Smith cover in upcoming Next Generation columns? Make your suggestions in the comments below.