Following is a list of reports made by officers of the on Tuesday, July 24 and Wednesday, July 25.
- A suspicious person was reported in the 1100 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 2:53 a.m.
- An assault was reported at the at 4:10 a.m. Heather Villarreal, 38, was arrested for assault.
- Stealing was reported at at 8:46 a.m. No prosecution was made on the stealing report, but Michael Perry, 24, was arrested as a fugitive from justice.
- Property damage was reported on Crystal Forest Court at 10:24 a.m. A mailbox valued at under $750 was damaged.
- An auto accident was reported on Wentzville Parkway at Luetkenhaus Boulevard at 12:30 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 200 block of East 4th Street at 1 p.m. Money (under $500) was missing from an office.
- A derelict vehicle on I-70 eastbound at Hwy. 61 north was given a 48-hour warning at 4:09 p.m.
- Harassment was reported in the 600 block of Big Bend Drive at 6:12 p.m. The subject was receiving emails from an unknown subject.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 10:57 p.m. in the 100 block of East Koenig Street. The subject was locked out of the residence.
- Police were called to check on the well-being of a resident in the 1700 block of Fairview Farms Circle at 12:12 a.m
- Property damage was reported on Bear Creek Drive at 7:36 a.m. A tee marker valued at under $750 was damaged.
- There was a report of an alarm sounding in the 4400 block of spotted Fawn Court at 10:08 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 600 block of Parr Road at 11:38 a.m. A tire was damaged.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 100 block of Saint Charles Street at 1:35 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported on Juno Drive at 4:57 p.m. Police were called to check on the well-being of subjects at the residence.
- A disturbance was reported in the 600 block of Ball Street at 8:44 p.m. Subjects in a "heated argument" were gone on arrival.
- An auto accident was reported on Blumhoff Avenue at West Academy Drive at 9:20 p.m.
- A robbery was reported on West Meyer Road at 9:42 p.m. A subject showed a handgun and took under $500 from the victim.
- A DWI was reported on I-70 eastbound at mile marker 210 at 11:42 p.m.