Looking to get outside and enjoy another beautiful New Hampshire fall? We've put together the following list of great spots that offer a true taste of autumn.
- B & K Farm - Pumpkins
130 New Boston Road, Bedford, NH 03110. Phone: 603-472-3947.
Brookdale Fruit Farm Inc. - Raspberries, blackberries, apples, pumpkins
38 Broad Street, Hollis, NH 03049 . Phone: 465-2240/2241/2242. Email: FEWhit@aol.com Open in season. Apples-September and October; pumpkins-September and October; cut flowers. Special Events: Domestic animals & birds-pens; seasonal festivals; hayrides-fall season, weekends afternoons; Half Marathon - October; School groups-scheduled only.Hours and more info available on the website.
- Currier Orchards - Apples & pumpkins
9 Peaslee Road, Merrimack, NH 03054. Phone: 881-8864. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., weekdays; 9 a.m.-6 p.m., weekends; Labor Day-Thanksgiving.
- The Dark Crop Haunted Corn Maze at Lavoie's Farm - Opens Oct. 5 and will be open for 10 nights, $8 for adults $6 for kids: Oct. 5, 6; 12, 13; 19, 20, 21; 26, 27, 28. Also, Pick-your-own apples, pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, porta-potties, school tours, events at your location (call for info) 172 Nartoff Road, Hollis, NH 03049. Phone: 882-0072. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Click here for our Facebook page. They provide the flashlight; all you have to do is make it to the end of the maze.
Lull Farm - apples, raspberries, pumpkins, corn maze
65 Broad Street (Route 130), Hollis, NH 03049. Phone: 603-465-7079. Hours: 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Pick Your Own Apples (late August -October) Pick Your Own Pumpkins (September-October) Corn Maze (September-October) Annual Pumpkin lighting (Halloween Night & following Night). Come carve with us starting three days before Halloween!
- Mapadot Orchard - Apples, peaches & pumpkins , 3 Valley View Lane, New Boston, NH 03070. Phone: 603-487-5521. Email: email@example.com.
- Milford Great Pumpkin Festival - Oct. 5-7, Around the Oval, Milford, NH. Phone: 603-672-4567. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Music, food, games, scarecrow making, pumpkin painting, the haunted trail, the great pumpkin weigh-in, the arts and crafts show, the chili round-up and the carved pumpkin glow, Town Hall lighting featuring the mysterious Pumpkin Runner who will hand off the torch to the Milford Fire Department on Friday night. Arts and Crafts show will be held in the Town Hall on Saturday and Sunday. Fireworks display on the oval.
- McLeod Brothers Orchards - Pumpkins North River Road, Milford, NH 03055. Phone: 603-673-3544.
- Maple Lane Farm - Pumpkins, gourds & vegetables
Center Road, Lyndeborough, NH 03082. Phone: 654-5362. Email: email@example.com Open September and October weekends
- Rosaly’s Farmstand - Pumpkins, Route 123 (just south of Rte. 101), Peterborough, NH 03458. Phone: 603-924-7774
- Sullivan Farm - Applefest: Oct. 7, to benefit the Salvation Army. Pick-your-own apples, pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, tractor-pulled hay rides, porta-potties, school tours. 70 Coburn Avenue, Nashua, NH 03063. Phone: 603 595 4560. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: Sunday to Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. September 1 to October 31. Directions: From route 3 north or south take exit 6 west. Go 1 mile to roundabout,take first right on to Coburn Avenue. The farm is quarter mile on the left. Click here for a map and directions.
- Tenney Farm - Pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, Cider mill (fresh apple cider made on the premises), prepicked produce, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, school tours, 1 Main Street, Antrim, NH 03440. Phone: 603-588-2020. Email: email@example.com. Directions: Take 202 coming north or south thru Antrim, you can not miss us. And for a map to our farm, Click here. Open: May thru November 10 to 6 Ice Cream stand May thru October 12 pm to 9. Unpasteurized cider late September, Pumpkins late September through October. Free range Cage free brown eggs.
- Trombly Gardens - corn maze, hay rides, pumpkins, 150 N River Rd, Milford, NH 03055. Phone: 603 673-0647. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: May-November 9-6pm. Directions: See their website for directions.
Washburn’s Windy Hill Orchard - Apples, pumpkins
Route 123, Greenville, NH 03048. Phone: 878-2101/2111. Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., weekdays; 9 a.m.-6 p.m., weekends. Apples, pumpkins, fall produce, mums, cider, ornamental corn, gourds, maple syrup, honey, caramel apples, apple pies, handcrafted gifts, PYO, farm market . Special Events: Free horse & tractor rides to & from orchard & pumpkin patch on weekends. Horse drawn, wagon & sleigh rides. year round by appointment. Corn maze, farm animals & picnic area.
- Wilson Farm - pumpkins. Route 3A, Litchfield 03052. 882-5551. Open 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.