Later today, the New England Patriots will play the Houston Texans in their first game of the 2013 National Football League playoffs.
Today's game starts at 4:30 p.m. The Patriots defeated the Texans 42-14 when they played in the regular season on Dec. 10. Pats fans are hoping for a repeat of that performance this afternoon.
Want to watch the festivities with some other diehard fans? Here are five popular local sports hotspots where you could watch the game:
1. Murphy's Taproom. Owned and operated by Bedford residents Keith and Kelleigh Murphy, Murphy's Taproom offers plenty of high definition TVs and $2 and $3 draft specials during all Boston sports events. 494 Elm St. in Manchester. Phone: 603-644-3535
2. T-Bones Great American Eatery. Great drink specials, a fun atmosphere and more. 25 S. River Rd in Bedford. Phone: 603-641-6100
3. The Common Man. In addition to an everyday tavern menu upstairs, the Common Man in Merrimack offers beer specials during all Patriots games. 304 Daniel Webster Highway in Merrimack. Phone: 603-429-3463.
4. Outback Steakhouse. Enjoy a frosty beverage and a steak from down under while the Patriots clash with the Titans. 95 S. River Rd. in Bedford. Phone: 603-622-8833
5. Strange Brew Tavern. A Queen City staple, Strange Brew Tavern offers great drink and food specials, classic live music and good company every night of the week. 88 Market St. in Manchester. Phone: 603-666-4292
If you're doing anything special for the game or heading over to one of these restaurants, be sure to post your photos here by clicking "add photos." Also, tell us your predictions for the score of the game in the comments below!