McCabe Unanimously Selected To Serve As Barnegat Mayor In 2014
Makeup of Township Committee is three Democrats, two Republicans
by Patricia A. Miller
Township Committeewoman Susan McCabe was tapped by her fellow committee members at the recent organization meeting to serve as mayor in 2014.
Township Committeeman Martin J. Lisella was selected to serve as deputy mayor. The makeup of the Township Committee is three Democrats, two Republicans.
McCabe is a Democrat, Lisella is a Republican.
Committee members also voted on a number of professional appointments for 2014. The appointments include:
• Township Attorney - Kevin Starkey and the Brick firm of Starkey, Kelly, Kenneally, Cunningham and Turnbach.
• Township Conflict Attorney, Labor Attorney and Water Sewer Attorney - Christopher J. Connors and the firm of Dasti, Murray, McGuckin, Ulaky, Koutsouris and Connors, Forked River.
• Township Engineer - David Cella and the firm of Adams, Rahmann and Heggar Associates, Hammonton.
• Bond Counsel - Gluck, Walrath, LLC, Trenton.
• Planning Attorney - John Hess, CME Associates, Pleasantville
• Municipal Prosecutor - Joseph D. Grisanti, Brick.
• Conflict Municipal Prosecutor - Bonnie R. Petersen, Forked River.
• Public Defender - John Novak, Toms River.
• Township Appraiser - Henry J. Mancini, Mancini & Associates, Manahawkin.