Early registration for students eligible to begin kindergarten in Bloomfield schools in September will be held during the month of March.
Only a parent or guardian can register a student. Early registration sessions will be held at the Bloomfield School District Administration Building, at 155 Broad St. in the second floor conference room, between 9 and 11 a.m. and 1 and 3 p.m. on the following days:
- March 5 for Berkeley Elementary School
- March 7 for Brookdale Elementary School
- March 12 for Carteret Elementary School
- March 14 for Demarest Elementary School
- March 19 for Fairview Elementary School
- March 21 for Franklin Elementary School
- March 26 for Oak View Elementary School
- March 28 Watsessing Elementary School
A completed registration packet with proof of residency and required documents for the student, such as an original birth certificate and immunization form, must be brought on the date listed for the school the child will be enrolled in.
A listing of the streets in Bloomfield and the school for a specific address can be found here.
There is only one day of early registration for each school. If the parent/guardian cannot attend on the day listed, kindergarten registration for the 2013-14 school year can be done after April 8 in the Office of Registration between the hours of 9 and 11 a.m. only.
For more information, call (973) 680-8500.