Christmas may be over, but that doesn't mean the holiday shopping rush has ended.
Many stores throughout Bridgewater are extending their hours on Wednesday for those day-after shoppers trying to get the best deals, use holiday gift cards or just get those last-minute items.
So here is a list of some of those hours.
- The Bridgewater Commons Mall is extending its hours Wednesday, opening at 8 a.m. for those after-Christmas shoppers and remaining open until 9 p.m.
- Crate and Barrel, on Commons Way, will be open extended hours Wednesday, beginning at 9 a.m. and staying open until 8 p.m. Extended hours will continue Thursday and Friday, with the store being open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- White House/Black Market, on Commons Way, is also opening earlier than usual, with its hours Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Best Buy, on Commons Way, is remaining open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday, about two hours longer than usual during the week.
- The Children’s Place, on Route 202, will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday, an hour longer than it’s usual weekday.
- Pier 1 Imports, on Route 202, is opening at 8 a.m. Wednesday, and remaining open until 9 p.m.
- Target, on Promenade Boulevard, is extending its hours for shoppers Wednesday, remaining open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Coldwater Creek, on Commons Way, is opening earlier Wednesday, at 8 a.m., but will be closing a little earlier as well, at 9 p.m.
- Old Navy, on Promenade Boulevard, will be open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Wednesday for all that extra shopping.
- DSW, on Commons Way, is also extending its hours, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday.
Did we miss any stores with some great extended hours? Tell us in the comments!