With power still out throughout Bridgewater for many residents and businesses, everyone is working hard to get back on their feet.
Now, three days after the storm initially hit the area, leaving downed trees and power lines in its wake, we've got your continuous list of what's open in town for shopping, powering up and getting out of that darkened house.
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments!
- Bridgewater Commons Mall—The mall is reopening Thursday at 10 a.m. with regular hours. Some stores, including some in the Village, are still without power, so shoppers are encouraged to call ahead before going over.
- Bridgewater Township Library, on Vogt Drive
- Sushi House, on Prince Rodgers Avenue
- Thai Kitchen, on Prince Rodgers Avenue
- Burger King, on East Main Street
- Chimney Rock Inn, on Chimney Rock Road
- Wegmans, on Route 202
- Costco, on Promenade Boulevard
- Joe's Pizza, in Martinsville
- China Moon, on Route 28
- Toscana's Pizzeria and Restaurant, on Route 28
- Bridgewater Diner, on Route 22
- Shoprite, both in Bound Brook and Somerville
- Target, on Promenade Boulevard
- Olive Garden, on Route 202
- Ruby Tuesday, on Route 202
- The Shimon and Sara Birnbaum Jewish Community Center, on Talamini Road, is now open, offering hot showers, hot coffee, wifi and charging for electronics.