Jul 29, 2014
76°
Mostly Cloudy

Sunday Morning House Fire the Result of an Unattended Chiminea

The fire began as a brush fire on Lejune Road and was upgraded to a house fire early Sunday morning.

Sunday Morning House Fire the Result of an Unattended Chiminea
A house fire in Cinnaminson Sunday morning was the result of an unattended chiminea, the Burlington County Times reports.

The fire began as a brush fire on Lejune Road and was upgraded to a house fire early Sunday morning, according to the report.

The home was significantly damaged, and one firefighter was bit by the home owner's dog.

Don’t miss updates from Patch!