Editor's Note: This article originally appeared on Napa Valley Patch.
With the biggest of games just days away, it's not too soon to start planning your Super Bowl party.
BevMo!’s Super Bowl XLVII Cocktail Recipes
Toast your favorite player with the official MVP Cocktail:
- 1/2 oz. Malibu Rum
- 1/2 oz. Vodka
- Pineapple Juice
- Shake Malibu Rum, Vodka and pineapple juice over ice. Strain into a cocktail glass and decorate with a cherry.
Highlight all the hottest plays with a CIROC Red Zone:
- 1.5 oz CIROC Red Berry
- 1 oz sour mix
- ¼ oz Chambord liqueur
- Shake ingredients over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Sack that QB with The Blitz Cocktail:
- 1 1/2 oz Patrón Añejo tequila
- 1 oz Lillet Rouge
- 1 oz orange curacao liqueur
- Splash of orange bitters
- In an ice filled cocktail shaker, add ingredients. Shake until well blended. Strain over ice.
4th Quarter with 4 seconds left Hail Mary Shooter:
- 1 1/4 oz. Pepper Vodka
- 5 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- Splash Tomato Juice
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice, strain into shot glass.
Perfect Post Game Margarita:
- 1 part Espolon Tequila
- 3 parts Cuervo Margarita Mix
- ½ cup or more of crushed ice
- Whip in blender to enjoy it frozen, or simply on the rocks. Rim a Margarita glass with BevMo! Lime Salt and a slice of lime to serve.
Do you have a favorite Super Bowl beverage? We'd love to know your recipe — if it's not a secret: Tell us in the comments.