The East Windsor Township Council is meeting at the East Windsor Municipal Building at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday. The council will be voting on resolutions approving professional service agreements with a township professionals as well as shared service agreements. The council will also be discussing a resolution that has the township endorse Mercer County’s purchase of Skeba Farm.
The Hightstown Borough Council is meeting at the First Aid Building at 7:30 p.m. on Monday. They will first have a special executive meeting at 7 p.m. to discuss contract negotiations regarding the lease of 415 Mercer Street. During the regular meeting, there will be a presentation regarding the update of Borough Hall. There will also be a first reading and introduction of an ordinance regarding the lease of 415 Mercer Street.
Other government meetings this week:
- The Environmental Commission is holding their reorganization meeting at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
- The Board of Health is meeting in the Housing Authority Conference Room at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
- The Parks and Recreation Commission is meeting at the First Aid Building at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday.
- The Board of Health is meeting in Cranbury Town Hall at 7 p.m. on Monday.
- The Historic Preservation Commission is meeting in Cranbury Town Hall at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday. This will be the commission’s reorganization meeting.
- The Development Review Committee is meeting in Cranbury Town Hall at 5 p.m. on Thursday.
- The Planning Board is holding their reorganization meeting in Cranbury Town Hall at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday.
The East Windsor Regional School District Board of Education is meeting in the cafeteria of the Hightstown High School at 7:30 p.m. on Monday.
Princeton High School is holding their student orientation at 9 a.m. on Wednesday.
Hightstown High School is holding its Grade 8 Orientation from 7 − 9 p.m. on Thursday. The event will take place in the auditorium of the high school.
Spotlight East Windsor
Mayor Janice Mironov will be speaking with host Dick Cunningham on “Spotlight East Windsor” live on Wednesday at 7 p.m. The mayor takes questions live by phone. The show will broadcast on Comcast channel 37 and Verizon channel 38.