Name : Mr. Kennedy D. Paul
Date of birth : 28 July 1966
Place of residence : East Windsor, NJ
Attended college : Yes
College : Rider University
Degree : BS in Accounting
Year of graduation : 1988
University : New York University
Degree : MBA
Year of graduation : 1995
Job titles held : VP of Finance, Chief Financial Officer
Employers : Scholastic Inc, Bill Smith Group, William H. Sadlier
Running for a: Local office
Running for position: Board of Education Member
First elected: 18 April 2006
Previous elective offices : None
Unsuccessful bids for elective offices : None
I am proud to have been a member of the East Windsor Regional School District Board of Education for the past six and a half years. I believe that in that time, the district has made great progress in improving the educational opportunities for all students in our district, and as a Board Member I always strive to make decisions based on what is best for our students.
As a Board Member I try to ensure that our Board and our Administration always:
- Prepare budgets that fall within the 2% Cap guidelines set forth by the state government. Ensure that funding available to the School District is utilized in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintain class sizes at a level that enables teachers to provide a quality education to each student. Strive to provide a high level of differentiated instruction to ensure each student meets his or her highest potential.
- Continue to provide elective classes in Middle and High School that allow students to explore areas of interest outside of the core curriculum.
- Provide teachers and administrators with quality continuing education opportunities on topics that will enable them to use the most current and effective teaching techniques and strategies in their classrooms.
- Provide a wide variety of extracurricular opportunities so all students can participate in activities that interest them outside of the school day.
- Provide usage of the Districts school facilities to local organizations that provide educational and other services to children in East Windsor and Hightstown.