"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Fair Lawn's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail me at email@example.com.
1) This afternoon head over to the and see the one-man Skyline Theatre Production of A Christmas Carol. There will be one performance only -- at 2 p.m. Admission is $28 general admission, $20 seniors and $18 students.
The show will be followed by a cider-and-cookies reception in the lobby.
Call 1-800-474-1299 to make reservations or arrive at the door on the day of the performance at least a half-hour before the show.
2) The Agape Road Show, performs its at Saturday from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Volunteers are welcome to join the 12-member Agape troupe as they entertain the nursing home residents with a holiday program of Christmas and Hanukkah sing-along songs.
If you'd like to volunteer, just show up at around 2 p.m.
3) dropped its opener to Ramapo Friday night, 37-35. .
4) Go see the , located at 599 Valley Health Plaza in Paramus on Saturday. The event runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Kids can visit the fully decorated exhibit area, meet Santa, take part in holiday sing-a-longs, hear stories, watch puppet shows and more.
Admission is $14.99 per child, $10 for adults. Tax not included.
5) Take a visit to see santa and get a tree or wreath while you're at it Saturda at in Wyckoff.
From 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Santa will be in the greenhouse, surrounded by beautiful poinsettias for the perfect picture.
Hot cider and cookies for everyone while you pick out your tree or wreaths.