Information for the Galloway Township Police Blotter for the dates July 16-22, 2012 has been supplied by local law enforcement agencies. All persons named are presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
responded to 626 calls for service. Of those calls, 16 were Emergency Medical Calls, five were Fire Calls, 17 were Domestic Violence Calls, and 23 were Motor Vehicle Accidents. There were 27 total arrests made and 81 tickets were issued.
* A building was burglarized on July 21 on Falcon Crest Court. Two cars were burglarized on July 17, on Rumson Drive and Iroquois Drive.
* Scott Denice, 22, of Fairfield, CT, was arrested by Ptl. Kerry Baerman on July 16 for possession of CDS and CDS paraphernalia. He was released on a summons.
* Alexander M. Campbell, 19, of Egg Harbor, was arrested by Ptl. Steven Garrison on July 17 for hindering apprehension. He was lodged in the Atlantic County Justice Facility on outstanding warrants.
* Justin Kuo, 18, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Patrick Neal on July 17 for DWI. He was released on a summons.
* Gbasaykal Massaquoi, 23, of Galloway, was arrested by Det. Bryan Casey on July 18 for possession of CDS and possession of CDS with intent to distribute. He was released on a summons.
* Lavar L. Hands, 33, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Jason Kiamos on July 18 for two counts of possession of CDS, possession of CDS with intent to distribute and possession of CDS paraphernalia. He was lodged in the Atlantic County Justice Facility on $150,000 full bail.
On that day, police were called to a residence to stand by while a property inspection took place, and they observed several bags of heroin in plain view. Hands was taken into custody, at which time police found marijuana in his possession.
A search warrant was applied for by Detective Ro Latoracca and executed. Police seized 20 additional bags of heroin, 20 grams of cocaine and $1,860 in cash.
* Sandra I. Sierra, 44, of Vineland, was arrested by Ptl. Daniel Choe on July 21 for DWI. She was released on a summons.
* Devaughn Staley, 34, of Staten Island, NY, was arrested by Ptl. John Mooney on July 21 for DWI. He was released on a summons.
* Damado Carillo, 22 of Egg Harbor was arrested by Ptl. Gary Brenner for possession of a weapon, possession of a weapon for unlawful use, criminal mischief and endangering the welfare of a child. He was lodged in ACJF on $20,000 bail.
* Two 17-year-old Galloway boys were charged on July 17 with tampering with evidence, possession of CDS and CDS paraphernalia. They were released on juvenile summonses.
For questions about this blotter, email Anthony.Bellano@patch.com.