23 Aug 2014
63° Mostly Cloudy
Patch Instagram photo by al3xandria_lisa
Patch Instagram photo by jendowd4

Woman Escapes Jefferson House Fire

Cat dies in early-morning blaze Saturday on Longwood Lake.

Woman Escapes Jefferson House Fire
A woman escaped a fire that tore through her Jefferson bungalow and claimed the life of one of her cats early Saturday morning.

The fire began at about 3:30 a.m. Saturday and likely was caused by an electrical cord in the basement of the home on Bear Drive near Longwood Lake, according to the Daily Record.

There were no injuries and the fire did not appear to be suspicious, the article said.

Share This Article