1. The Lacey Township High School Parent Teacher Student Association is looking for vendors for the annual craft and vendor fair. The fair will be held on Saturday, Nov. 3 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Reservations for vendors are $35 for a 7-foot space.
2. A park naturalist will be guiding individuals on a paddle through the bay at Island Beach State Park from 9 a.m. to noon.
3. The Surflight Theatre presents Once Upon a Time in New Jersey, at 2 and 8 p.m.
4. Sweet Inspiration will be performing at Veterans Bicentennial Park in Beach Haven from 7:30 to 9 p.m.
5. Hermit crab races will take place on Jenkinson’s Boardwalk in Point Pleasant at Boardwalk and Parkway at 7:30 p.m.