Family Flees Blaze in Hunter Drive Home
A fire that started near a metal chimney spread into the attic of a house on Hunter Drive on Tuesday afternoon and left the home uninhabitable, Madison's fire chief said.
Family's Home for 23 Years 'Total Loss' After Fire
Michelle Davis and her family have lived in their house on Hunter Drive in Madison for 23 years and, with the help of a friend who is a carpenter, they focused on a different remodeling project each year.
Madison Walgreens Aims to Open Friday
The signage is up, the clock is in, and the Madison Walgreens was preparing for a soft opening on Friday.
Fire Heroes Recognized for Rescue Efforts
Police officers, firefighters and families packed Council Chambers of Hartley Dodge Memorial on Monday night to recognize two firefighters, a police officer and a resident who were involved in two fire rescues in Madison over the past month.
With all of the Madison school district's three built-in snow days used after Superstorm Sandy, Madison school officials are reviewing the calendar for makeup days.