Key Learning is a tutoring experience that combines multi-sensory stimulation, cutting edge technology and physical activity for a whole child learning experience within the framework of the Common Core Standards.
Key Learning Center of Allendale seeks a dynamic, caring and enthusiastic certified teacher/tutor with a passion for CrossFit to implement an innovative tutoring experience.
Experience and Skills: *
- Certified Teacher or Tutor
- Versed in Common Core Standards
- CrossFit Athlete of 6+ months(CrossFit Level 1 Trainer/ CrossFit for Kids Certificate a plus)
- Valid CPR/First Aid Certificate
- SMART-Board & Computer literate
Must love children and desire to see them succeed!
- Collaborate with other staff members to deliver specific lessons for each individual student
- Work with children on foundational and comprehensive skills of reading and math, Pre-K -12th grade
- Motivate students to reach their potential, both physically and academically
- Communicate with other team members regarding student progress
- Availability and timeliness
- Part time
- Training provided
- No lesson plans required
- No need to grade tests
- Nor hold parent conferences
We do all that for you!
Benefits of working at Brain Balance Achievement Centers
- Dynamic, passionate team delivering ground-breaking program proven to help children
- Flexible hours, ability to grow with the business
- Initial hourly pay of $13 - 15 per hour depending on experience, opportunity for additional bonus compensation