"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Mahwah's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at Jessica.email@example.com.
- Looking for a new career? Head to the Coldwell Banker on Wyckoff Ave. in Mahwah for a . To reserve a seat, call 201-891-7800 or email Patti.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From 2 p.m. – 4 p.m., the Mahwah Board of Health and Hackensack University Medical Center are hosting the at the Norfolk Village Community Room. Adults in the community are invited to have questions answered by a registered nurse.
- A free talk on the Holocaust Restitution and Swiss Banks will be given at Ramapo College at 7 p.m. tonight. The seminar will be given on behalf of the Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies.
- Environmentally conscious residents should head to the James A. McFaul Wildlife Center in Wyckoff today for a Geese Peace Training Seminar. Get more information at the center’s website, or register for the event by calling 201-891-5571 or emailing email@example.com.
- Today serves as the calm in between the spring storms. Sunny and 52 degrees today, we will begin to see snow Wednesday morning after 8 a.m., according to the National Weather Service.