Here is what they said:
- A higher speed limit in Englishtown LOL.
- Being able to blow leaves into the street and have them picked up!
- Would love to see a paved walking trail at the Recreation Center/Park.
- Street cleaning to resume - so much trash on our roads!
- A traffic light on Symmes right before Route 9 where everyone goes through the stop sign coming out of the parking lot across from the park-and-ride. I have seen people not even think about stopping and go barreling thru doing 30.
- More than 35 mph on Kozloski Road!!!
- We need a traffic light at Pension Rd. and Gordon's Corner Rd. The accidents can be fatal!
- Raceway Park court order enforced.
- Higher speed limits on side roads of Englishtown or actually enforce ones that are posted.
- Have the park on Manor Drive renovated.
- Wish we had a beautiful pool club like Howell Pointe Swim Club!!!
What is on your wish list? Post in the comment box below.