1. Cloudy Day: According to the National Weather Service, today will be mostly cloudy with a high temperature around 53. Tonight will also be mostly cloudy with the low temp dipping to about 39.
- The Fire Prevention Committee is meeting tonight in room 107 at the Manalapan Township Municipal Building at 8 p.m.
3. Thanksgiving Puzzle: Children in kindergarten and higher are invited to the Monmouth County Library today at 4:15 p.m. to engage in a Thanksgiving Puzzle craft.
4. Sports Club for Kids: The Sports Club for Kids at the New York Sports Clubs in Morganville is holding a school’s out program this month so that when the kids are off of school they can enjoy a fun day of sports, games, and swimming. The program will be held on Nov. 22, 23 and 24 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and it costs $47. The New York Sports Club is located at 35 Route 9 in Marlboro.
5. Phony IRS Scams: The Internal Revenue Service has issued a warning about a new tax scam that uses a website that mimics the IRS E-services online registration page. For more information, click here.