1. Break out the Sunscreen: The National Weather Service is calling for a high of 66 (!) today and partly sunny skies. Today will also be quite breezy, with wind gusts reaching as high as 38 MPH. Tonight, there is an 80 percent chance of rain showers and the temperature will drop to a low near 44.
- The Manalapan Township Planning Board is meeting in the courtroom of the tonight at 8 p.m. For tonight’s agenda, click here.
3. “The Wedding Singer” at : The Manalapan High School’s Drama Club presents “The Wedding Singer” as 2012’s Spring Play. The show premiere’s tonight and will run through Sunday. For more information, .
4. : As a part of their “Bullying & Bias Prevention” program, the is having a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender forum about bullying for LGBT teenagers. Paula C. Rodruiquez Rust PhD., a diversity educator, will be leading the program, which will take place at 6:30 p.m. today.
5. : is having an open house tonight at 6 p.m. Come with your kids to meet the staff, play with SMARTtables, enjoy crafts, snacks, abloom sculptures and bubbles.