Now is the time to consider appealing your 2014 real estate tax assessment if you are an owner of commercial or high-end residential property.
Here is why:
- The deadline to file an appeal for your 2014 tax assessment is April 1st, unless formally extended.
- Many towns have already undergone district-wide revaluations.
- The value of comparable properties may never be lower.
Our program will cover:
- General market conditions
- Understanding Fair Market Value
- Meetings with Revaluation Companies
- When and how to file a tax appeal
- How to get value from a tax appeal
- Question & answer session
Who should attend:
- Property owners seeking to lower their property taxes who own:
- Commercial office, industrial/warehouse complexes, retail properties, restaurants and multifamily properties
- High-end residential real estate
Dates and Locations:
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
1810 Chapel Avenue West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Linwood Country Club
500 Shore Road
Linwood, NJ 08221-2512
Monday, March 10, 2014
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
815 Route 37 West
Toms River, NJ 08755
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Hilton Garden Inn
1885 Route 70 West
Lakewood, NJ 08701
6:30 p.m. Registration and networking
7:00 - 8:00 p.m. Program
Water and soft drinks will be available.
Steven S. Poulathas, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster/Greenberg PC
William S. Skinner, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster/Greenberg PC
Douglas S. Stanger, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster/Greenberg PC
Tony Kamand Jr., MAI, Managing Partner, Tony Kamand Realty LLC, Real Estate Appraisers
To register for one of our tax appeal programs, click on the related link. For location and other information, please see below.