The Marlboro K-8 school district administration is planning a month-long tour of budget talks within the township.
Residents will have the opportunity to ask budget questions at upcoming, regularly scheduled board meetings as well as specially scheduled community meetings.
- March 5 at 7 p.m. Board special meeting
- March 6 at 9 a.m. Community meeting Marlboro Memorial Middle School
- March 7 at 9 a.m. Community meeting Marlboro Middle School
- March 7 at 7 p.m. Community meeting Marlboro Middle School
- March 12 at 7 p.m. Board workshop meeting Marlboro Early Learning Center
- March 18 7 p.m. Board regular meeting, approval of 2013-14 budget
- (revised) April 4 at 7 p.m. Marlboro Town Council Town Hall
Presentations will be made by Superintendent Dr. David Abbott and members of the administration.