- Sahar Soleymani, 20, of West Chapel Avenue, Cherry Hill, charged with shoplifting after police said he concealed $126.20 worth of tools from Kmart and then exchanged them for a gift card. He was also charged with theft by deception and possession of a syringe, according to a report. He was released on a summons.
- Carol Hunt, 43, of Shelly Lane, Delran, charged with stealing $1,191.98 worth of hydrocodone pills over a period of time while she was employed at CVS Pharmacy, according to police. She was allegedly found with the stolen pills in her vehicle. Hunt was charged with theft and possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
- Alyssa Torigian, 22, of Garden Street, Mount Holly, charged with shoplifting after police said she shoplifted $138 worth of women’s shirts from Boscov’s at the Moorestown Mall. She was released on a summons.
- Ravindr Kaur, 44, of Route 130, Delran, charged with shoplifting after concealing jewelry and women’s clothing, total value $245.97, from Sears, police said. Kaur was released on a summons.
- Debra Marshall, 47, of Hearthstone Lane, Marlton, charged with shoplifting for allegedly concealing $284.94 worth of jewelry and children’s clothing from Boscov’s, according to police. She was released on a summons.
- Nicole Miller, 20, of Cushman Avenue, Williamstown, charged with shoplifting after police said she concealed clothing from Macy’s valued at $523.68. Miller was committed to jail in lieu of $1,500 bail.
Information provided by Moorestown Police. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.