- Timothy Demaise-Miller, 28, of Wilson Avenue, Edgewater Park, and Alexander Messineo, 23, Western Drive, Westampton, arrested after police said they stole two Redmax backpack blowers—total value $1,200—from a landscaping site on Chester Avenue. They were charged with theft and released on summonses.
- Aaron Richard, 22, of Mosel Avenue, Staten Island, NY, arrested for concealing $499.92 worth of clothing from Marshalls in a booster bag, according to police. Richard was charged with shoplifting and other charges and committed to jail in default of bail.
- Carol Franklin, 53, of Deschler Boulevard, Clayton, arrested for shoplifting $908.65 worth of assorted merchandise from Boscov’s at the Moorestown Mall, police said. She was released on a summons.
- Lakia Still, 32, of River Road, Camden, arrested for allegedly stealing a total of $170 cash from Boscov’s at the Moorestown Mall on Nov. 28 and Dec. 13 while she was employed there, according to police. Still was charged with theft and released on a summons.
- Gary Harris, 24, of South Dudley Street, Philadelphia, arrested after police said he broke someone else’s $400 cell phone during a dispute. Harris was charged with criminal mischief and released on a warrant.
- Talaya Brevard, 30, Oak Street, Trenton, arrested for shoplifting $729.88 worth of items from Marshalls on Route 38, police said. She was charged and released on $1,000 bail.
- Cassandra Hamilton, 22, of Locust Street, Fort Dix, NJ, arrested for concealing clothing valued at $82.88 while she was an employee at Macy’s, according to police. She was charged with shoplifting and released on a summons.
- Charlette Golden, 35, of Cornell Avenue, Pemberton, arrested for stealing clothing and assorted merchandise—valued at $278.64—from Kmart, according to police. She was charged with shoplifting and released on a summons.
Information provided by Moorestown Police. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.