What’s the new hoagie joint coming to town? Why will Dave Robinson go to a cemetery if he makes the Pro Football Hall of Fame? Where does Percheron Park stand and when can kids visit Santa? Get all of the answers in our Week in Review.
Here are this week’s big stories in Moorestown:
- Moorestown Alum Dave Robinson Up for Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Primo Hoagies Moving Into Moorestown
- Police: Shoplifting Suspects Pepper-Sprayed Mall Employees
- Friends of Percheron Park Get Ball Rolling
- Santa's Schedule at the Moorestown Mall
- Opinion: Miss Information
- Moorestown Gets Revenge Against Chargers
- MFS's 'Gypsy' Showcases Very Best of Student Actors
- Celebrating 50 Years of Moorestown Cooks Tour
- Moorestown Turkey Bowl Gobbles Up Donations
- Tweet #PatchRebuilds to Help Hurricane Sandy Victims
Don’t wait until the end of the week to find out what’s happening in Moorestown. Sign up for our daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.