Do you want to enhance your presence online and reach new customers for your local business? For free?
Every local business gets a space on Morristown Patch. We've already done the legwork to create it for you. If you haven't seen it, we'd be happy to show it to you. If we missed you, we're ready to add you. And if you claim it, you have more control over how your business is presented online. Since Nov. 28, these businesses claimed their listings on Morristown Patch:
- Dolphin Academic Prep
- Law Firm of Y Navarette
- Captured By Renee Photography
A Patch listing gives your business a voice on Patch. Find it and click on the "claim it" button to become an active user. Your friends, neighbors and potential new customers get a better sense of who you are, what your business offers and what your community means to you.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR LISTING:
- Visit Morristown Patch. If you're already a user, make sure you log in first.
- Click on the "Directory" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!" Click on "Claim It."
- Login and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
- We take claiming very seriously, so please allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified via email once it is approved.
Happy claiming! Remember, if you ever have a question, feel free to email Editor John Dunphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.