So, Thursday is Thanksgiving which, mostly, means pretty much everything is going to be closed.
But, what if you need to get out of the house? What if, somehow, that turkey was just not enough food to sate your mighty appetite? There are still options. And, if you know of more, let us know in the comments below.
- Morristown Diner, a 24-hour restaurant, remains open all day
- Kings Supermarket in Morristown will be open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- A&P in Morristown will be open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- ShopRite in Morris Plains will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Acme in Morris Plains will be open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Quick Chek in Morris Plains will be open all day and night.
- Iron Bar, in Morristown, will open at 7 p.m.
- Grasshopper off the Green will open at 8 p.m., no food
- The Office Restaurant will be open from 6 p.m. to midnight with a limited menu
- Hand and Stone Massage in Headquarters Plaza will be open from 9 a.m. to noon
- Ming II/Mehndi/SM23 will be open their normal business hours on Thanksgiving
- It's not a business. But, then again, a little walkabout before all that turkey might be the most important thing you do on Thursday. Bike and Walk Morristown will still hold