After closing for Martin L. King Day on Monday, the Borough of New Milford has a full slate of government meetings this week.
The Zoning Board will be holding a special meeting, on the possible development of the United Water propertyonly, from 7 – 10 p.m. on Thursday evening. Public comments are expected to begin and will be the main focus of the meeting. The Zoning Board met last Tuesday when they heard about the proposed design of a bank and got a response, to the tune of $1.25 million, form traffic consultant Berge Tombalakian.
On Tuesday, the Environmental Commission is holding a special meeting at 7 p.m. in the second floor meeting room in Borough Hall. The Planning Board will hold their reorganization meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the main chambers in Borough Hall.
- Berkley Elementary School’s Talent Show is scheduled for 6 p.m. Friday evening at New Milford High School.
- Official Rounds of New Milford Idol are set to take place Thursday from 3 – 10 p.m. at New Milford High School.
- The Recreation Commission meeting scheduled for Wednesday has been cancelled.
- New Milford’s Shade Tree Committee is scheduled to meet Wednesday at 7 p.m. in Borough Hall.
- The New Milford Historic Preservation Commission and the Rent Levelling Board (Tenant Positions) currently have vacancies. Anyone interested is welcome to forward a letter of interested to the Borough Administrator or Mayor for consideration.