Atlantic City Electric will conduct planned interruptions in electric service for three different areas in Ocean City on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
The outages will last about 20 minutes starting about 8 a.m. and will be completed by 10 a.m.
The first service interruption will begin approximately at 8 a.m. including the following areas:
- On West Avenue east side of the Street from Fifth to 11th streets, including Ocean City Primary School and the Ocean City Fire Department
- On Asbury Avenue from Fifth to North streets, both east and west sides of streets
- On Fourth Street from Wesley Avenue to the bay
- On Fifth Street from West Avenue to the beach
- From Atlantic Avenue to the beach between Third and Fifth streets (excluding Ocean City High School)
The next service interruption will include the following areas:
- Between Ninth and 10th streets from West to Ocean avenues
- Alley between Asbury and Central from Eighth to 10th streets, including City Hall and excluding the Ocean City Police Department
The final service interruption will include the following areas:
- On Bay Avenue from 10th Street to Battersea Avenue, including the Ocean City Visitor Center
- On Battersea Avenue from the bay to Atlantic Avenue
- On Battersea to North Street including all of the Gardens including the Ocean City-Longport Toll Plaza and Ocean City Yacht Club
- On 10th Street Between Haven to the bay, both sides of the street of Bay, including Ocean City Public Works fleet operations