Updated 2:25 p.m.
With residents running off a few generators and cars running low on gas, dozens of cars line up at open gas stations in the area.
Here's a few known open gas stations. If you know any others please add it in the comments or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gulf Station in Livingston, 625 S. Livingston Ave., with a line of 100 plus people, according to a few residents.
- * Out of gas* Shell at 490 Valley St. in Maplewood.
- Unconfirmed stations open on Route 22 in Union and Springfield.
- Sunoco in Totowa/ Little Falls on Rt. 46 East open.
- Parkway northbound and southbound near mile-marker 151, gas stations open with over 100 cars in line.
- Exxon at 75 Belleville Ave. in Bloomfield with line of about 30 cars.