Locals wanting to prep for the event can check out the map of vendors attached, or online here, and a list of the participants here.
Wayne Day is happening from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., rain or shine. It is set to include:
- Over 100 booths
- Music all day
- Children’s’ Carnival Rides
- Free pony rides and a petting zoo
- The Lizard Guy with lots of reptiles
- Great Scott the Magician
- Automobile dealers featuring their New Cars all day.
- The Wayne Fire Department exhibiting many of their fire trucks and equipment
- The Wayne First Aid Squad doing extrication demonstrations