A consulting firm specializing in marketing, strategy and business development services in the consumer healthcare space, is hiring an entry level customer service representative/logistics coordinator to work full time in our Westfield, NJ office. The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented, professional, friendly and able to juggle multiple priorities.
Please send your cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consideration will only be given to candidates that provide salary requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Answer consumer and doctor inquiries by phone and email, track down answers and handle as appropriate. Will include filling out necessary forms and mailing samples.
- Maintain customer feedback log and create monthly customer service recap report to update General Manager and Marketing team on consumer interaction.
- Participate in product training and ongoing learning to maintain product knowledge in order to respond to inquiries.
- Maintain FAQ document including list of stores that carry products.
- Compile sample requests from medical professionals and coordinate mailing with fulfillment house.
- Respond to sample requests from sales reps and coordinate mailings.
- Monitor the status of shipped packages via excel tracking document (FedEx, USPS, UPS).
- Coordinate various trade show logistics including travel and booth and attend where necessary.
- Provide administrative support to marketing team.
- Update monthly production forecast based on product supply and demand for finished product and certain raw material components.
- Review production samples.
- Manage issues with product supply, including, but not limited to, quality issues, out-of-stock issues, release from customs.
- Coordinate outgoing and incoming freight to warehouse, manufacturers, packaging company, etc.
- Create purchase order requests.
- Order and maintain product and sample inventory.
- Maintain product registries in global databases (GTIN, WERCs).
- Order office supplies and assist with the daily upkeep of office space.
- Other tasks as assigned.
What is required:
- Dedicated person with excellent customer service skills
- Adaptability to changing situations and tasks
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A “can-do” attitude; ability to research and problem solve on your own
- Ability and interest in traveling to trade shows
- Strong computer skills including spreadsheet, word processing, email, PPT and scheduling
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience