1. The board of education will meet Monday night at 6:30 p.m. at the administration building on 179 Eagle Rock Avenue for a budget workshop.
2. The township council will meet Tuesday. Conference agenda begins at 6:30 p.m., public meeting begins at 7 p.m. The council will
3. The planning board will meet Wednesday at 8 p.m. at township hall.
4. West Orange High School will host China Night from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at the Tarnoff Cafeteria. Celebrate the Chinese culture with student performances from elementary, middle and high school students, arts and crafts, a student art gallery, Chinese food and a chance to win a Chinese gift basket.
5. "A Day in West Orange" exhibit will open March 11 from 4 - 7 p.m. at the Cooperman JCC. For 24 hours, 17 area photographers volunteered to photograph West Orange. For more information, contact the West Orange Arts Council at (973)324-9100, www.woartscouncil.org or www.wophotoproject.com.